Author: adler

  • German Press Reports Failing Chancellor Merz is Sending ‘Non-NATO’ Bundeswehr Troops to Greenland Starting This Week

    German Press Reports Failing Chancellor Merz is Sending ‘Non-NATO’ Bundeswehr Troops to Greenland Starting This Week

    German troops reportedly heading for Greenland – Wiki Commons
    Germans reportedly set to face US troops in Greenland.
    And so we’ve come to the point where the failing German Chancellor Friedrich Merz is flexing his supposed military power, bragging to be ready to simultaneously tackle Russians in Ukraine and Americans in Greenland.
    All this, despite repeated reports of unpreparedness in the Bundeswehr.
    It may sound like posturing in vain, but German press is reporting that Germany will send its first soldiers to Greenland already this week.

    NEW: Small number of German troops to Greenland. Govt statement below
    *Just* last week, Defence Ministry told me there were “no discussions” about a deployment to Greenland
    Things change fast – apparently pic.twitter.com/tYZE8b3ffu
    — Jessica Parker (@MarkerJParker) January 14, 2026

    BILD Reported (translated from the German):
    “As confirmed to BILD by several sources in Germany and Scandinavia, a preliminary squad of some Bundeswehr members is to be sent first. A spokesman for the Federal Ministry of Defense told BILD that he could neither confirm nor deny this.”
    Merz is calling US’ bluff? Sounds like a risky proposition.
    “BILD learned: It could start on Thursday. From circles of the federal government and from the Bundestag it was said that a first reconnaissance team will start on Thursday.
    Denmark announced on Tuesday that it would significantly increase its own presence. And: other European NATO partners would follow suit.”
    The mission – this is relevant – will be coordinated from Copenhagen – and NOT via NATO structures.
    “The reason: The Nordic states in NATO – including Greenland – are under NATO command in Norfolk in the USA. However, the mission is to run without the USA. In Germany, the Ministry of Defense and the Chancellery are in charge.”

    German Troops will arrive in Greenland tomorrow, under Danish command.
    This circumvents NATO command structure, and allows Europe to defend Greenland in case of an invasion. pic.twitter.com/MeT1mdYHC5
    — NXT EU (@NXT4EU) January 14, 2026

    Read more:
    PEACEKEEPERS? Warmongering Merz Wants German Troops in Ukraine After the End of the War, With Rules That Allow Them To Fight Back Against Russian Forces
    /*! This file is auto-generated */!function(d,l){“use strict”;l.querySelector&&d.addEventListener&&”undefined”!=typeof URL&&(d.wp=d.wp||{},d.wp.receiveEmbedMessage||(d.wp.receiveEmbedMessage=function(e){var t=e.data;if((t||t.secret||t.message||t.value)&&!/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(t.secret)){for(var s,r,n,a=l.querySelectorAll(‘iframe[data-secret=”‘+t.secret+’”]’),o=l.querySelectorAll(‘blockquote[data-secret=”‘+t.secret+’”]’),c=new RegExp(“^https?:$”,”i”),i=0;i

  • Watch Live: The WAR Zone Podcast With Wayne Allyn Root Presented by The Gateway Pundit- Uprising in Iran and More!

    Watch Live: The WAR Zone Podcast With Wayne Allyn Root Presented by The Gateway Pundit- Uprising in Iran and More!

    CLICK HERE TO WATCH RIGHT NOW!

    The Most Exciting, Intense, High-Energy MAGA/America First Podcast in the USA!
    2 Hours Daily, Monday-Friday, 6 to 8 PM Eastern, 3 to 5 PM Pacific
    The post Watch Live: The WAR Zone Podcast With Wayne Allyn Root Presented by The Gateway Pundit- Uprising in Iran and More! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

  • JUST IN: Newsom Gloats After Federal Court Stacked with Biden, Obama Judges Reject GOP Effort to Block His Power Grab to Eliminate 5 Congressional Seats

    JUST IN: Newsom Gloats After Federal Court Stacked with Biden, Obama Judges Reject GOP Effort to Block His Power Grab to Eliminate 5 Congressional Seats

    California Governor Gavin Newsom (D) took a victory lap after a federal court rejected a GOP bid to block his new congressional map on Wednesday.
    The Trump Administration and California GOP will likely appeal this decision and it will go directly to the Supreme Court.
    As expected, California voters in November approved Prop 50 which could help the Democrats flip 5 congressional seats in 2026.
    Thanks to ballot drop boxes, mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, and illegal aliens, voters approved Newsom’s power grab to eliminate five GOP congressional seats through 2030.
    “The five California Republicans targeted by the redistricting plan include Representatives Doug LaMalfa in District 1, Kevin Kiley in District 3, David Valadao in District 22, Ken Calvert in District 41, and Darrell Issa in District 48,” KCRA reported.
    California redistricting maps / Prop 50
    President Trump called the redistricting vote in California a “giant scam” and said it is under criminal review.
    “The Unconstitutional Redistricting Vote in California is a GIANT SCAM in that the entire process, in particular the Voting itself, is RIGGED. All “Mail-In” Ballots, where the Republicans in that State are “Shut Out,” is under very serious legal and criminal review. STAY TUNED!” President Trump wrote on Truth Social.
    The California GOP also sued to block Newsom’s new congressional map.
    On Wednesday, in a 2-1 decision, a three-judge panel rejected the GOP’s argument (Obama and Biden judges) that the new congressional map is unconstitutional because of racial gerrymandering.
    The one lone Trump judge on the panel dissented.
    Newsom gloated after the federal court rejected the GOP’s bid to block his power grab.
    “Republicans’ weak attempt to silence voters failed. California voters overwhelmingly supported Prop 50 – to respond to Trump’s rigging in Texas – and that is exactly what this court concluded,” Newsom said in a statement.
    The Hill reported:
    A federal court on Wednesday refused a GOP effort to invalidate California’s new congressional map that adds up to five Democratic-leaning seats as a part of a mid-decade redistricting war.
    In a 2-1 vote, the three-judge panel rejected arguments that California Democrats unconstitutionally racially gerrymandered the map by boosting Hispanic voting power.
    It marks a major defeat for the Trump administration and the California Republican Party, which both sued over the map to topple it. It also paves the way for the map to be used for the midterms unless Trump seeks emergency relief from the Supreme Court.
    U.S. District Judge Josephine Staton, writing for the majority, said the GOP hadn’t made “the necessary showing that the relevant decisionmakers— here, the electorate—enacted the new map for racial reasons.”
    Instead, Staton agreed it was enacted for partisan reasons. Federal judges have no power to invalidate maps as a partisan gerrymanders following a 2019 Supreme Court decision.
    The post JUST IN: Newsom Gloats After Federal Court Stacked with Biden, Obama Judges Reject GOP Effort to Block His Power Grab to Eliminate 5 Congressional Seats appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

  • WATCH: Democrat Senator Elissa Slotkin Lashes Out at Trump DOJ After Prosecutors Launch Investigation Over Seditious Military Orders Video

    WATCH: Democrat Senator Elissa Slotkin Lashes Out at Trump DOJ After Prosecutors Launch Investigation Over Seditious Military Orders Video

    Democrat Senator Elissa Slotkin (MI) said she is being investigated by federal prosecutors after she urged members of the military to defy President Trump.
    In November, ‘seditious’ Senators Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) and Mark Kelly (D-AZ), along with Democrat Reps. Maggie Goodlander (NH), Jason Crow (CO), Chris Deluzio (PA), and Chrissy Houlahan (PA) repeatedly stated, “You can refuse illegal orders,” or “You must refuse illegal orders,” in a viral video.
    Slotkin, a former CIA analyst, was the organizer of the video.
    She was the ringleader and proudly urged US service members to defy orders from President Trump and Pete Hegseth.
    WATCH:

    BREAKING: Elected Democrats just released a video encouraging members of the military to commit treason and DEFY orders from Trump and Hegseth pic.twitter.com/Sm4calnccR
    — Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 18, 2025

    President Trump accused the lawmakers of ‘seditious behavior.’
    The New York Times reported that US Attorney Jeanine Pirro is spearheading the investigation into Slotkin.
    Elissa Slotkin lashed out at the Trump Justice Department in a video posted to social media.
    “Last week, US Attorney from the District of Columbia, former Fox host Jeannine Pirro, reached out asking to interview me because of a 90-second video that I filmed in November,” Slotkin said in a video posted to X on Wednesday.
    “This is on top of an FBI inquiry that came in from the counter terrorism division late last year,” she said.
    “The intimidation *is the point*. And it’s not going to work,” Slotkin said.
    WATCH:
    !function(r,u,m,b,l,e){r._Rumble=b,r[b]||(r[b]=function(){(r[b]._=r[b]._||[]).push(arguments);if(r[b]._.length==1){l=u.createElement(m),e=u.getElementsByTagName(m)[0],l.async=1,l.src=”https://rumble.com/embedJS/u4ni4cs”+(arguments[1].video?’.’+arguments[1].video:”)+”/?url=”+encodeURIComponent(location.href)+”&args=”+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify([].slice.apply(arguments))),e.parentNode.insertBefore(l,e)}})}(window, document, “script”, “Rumble”);

    Rumble(“play”, {“video”:”v725elu”,”div”:”rumble_v725elu”});
    Last week, Secretary of War Pete Hegseth censured Democrat Senator Mark Kelly and announced that he is cutting his military rank and pension.
    Mark Kelly responded to Hegseth’s censure with a lawsuit.
    The post WATCH: Democrat Senator Elissa Slotkin Lashes Out at Trump DOJ After Prosecutors Launch Investigation Over Seditious Military Orders Video appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

  • House Judiciary Committee Markup: Deporting Fraudsters Act and More

    The House Judiciary Committee holds a markup session to consider multiple bills.

  • Ex-state education official launches bid for Wyoming’s lone US House seat

    Jillian Balow, who has previously served as superintendent for public instruction in both Wyoming and Virginia, is launching a bid for U.S. Congress.

  • LIVE NOW: NATO’s Rutte Speaks at Global Europe Forum

    NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte speaks at Renew Europe’s Global Europe Forum delivering a keynote address and taking questions.

  • Lombardo builds massive $15M war chest in critical Nevada governor showdown

    Nevada governor Joe Lombardo raises record $9 million for re-election campaign in key battleground state, building historic war chest for upcoming race.

  • Supreme Court weighs states’ power to set sex-based rules in school sports

    Supreme Court hears oral arguments Tuesday in cases that could determine whether states can ban transgender athletes from girls’ and women’s sports teams.

  • Trump administration ends temporary protected status for thousands of Somalis in

    Trump administration ends temporary protection status for Somalia, requiring several thousand Somali nationals to leave U.S. by March 17 deadline.